Monday, October 12, 2009

Noelle's BIrthday!


I refuse to believe that our little baby girl is going to be 5 this Saturday. Tomorrow is her first day of preschool! She missed being in kidergarten (with Sterling) this year my a month and 5 days. She is very much a girl, and moody at times, but so worth it! She is beautiful inside and out. She is extremly tender hearted and sensitive to emotions and spiritual moments. After getting sealed a few weeks ago, I went out with a friend and the next day she was so upset at me. She asked why I left her to go out and I told her I wanted to spend time with my friend, she responded with "Mom, we got sealed, you said we would be together FOREVER!" My heart melted. She is our only girl, and is so special to us, our life would be WAY less exciting! I look forward to FOREVER with her!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment