Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas in Cali!

We just barely missed the snow going down, and on the way back...phew!!

Christmas in California with my family is ofcourse my favorite Christmas'. We didn't take too many pictures though, I guess I'll try better next time, but we had a blast and don't think we would have even had a Christmas without my parents...THANK YOU Mom and Dad!!!

This is standing in line at disneyland, suprisingly they were in good spirits for the most part!

Christmas day, Pajama party!! Grandpa is behind the camera.



Sterling was a wee bit excited to ride the carousel, the smallest ride create the most excitement sometimes!! Love it!!






Brave man, to be standing in the way of Detricks gun, if my memory serves me he did shoot!! No grandpas were injured in the taking of this picture...





2 comments:

  1. I Love Love Love that picture of your entire family. All that is missing is the two younger boys and your dad. How cute! Also, I can't believe how great your dad looks. I saw him this past summer but I think he looks even better now. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bow, very fitting. Also, i am so impressed with you sending christmas cards! how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete