Friday, January 2, 2009

8 Favorite TV shows(in no particular order...)


1. House

2. American Idol (starts soon!!!)

3. The Hills and/or The City- I know I'm 27 or 28, but I still think I'm young enough...shut up!!

4. Prison Break-It used to just be my eye candy, but has turned into something more...LOVE!!

5. The Office

6. So you think you can dance...dance...dance...dance

7. Fringe

8. Law and Order SVU


8 Favorite Restauraunts.


1. In N'Out HEAVEN!!! How could a burger taste so good???

2. El Torrito Grill I could have the tortilla's, butter and salsa as a meal, oh wait, I have...

3. TGIFridays I think just because I worked there and had EVERYTHING on the menu.

4. Cheesecake Factory(Chicken Marsala is to DIE for!!)

5. Roadhouse I think it's only in Oregon, but tasty

6. Dennys-not so much the food, just the fun (old) times!!

7. BJ's Pizza A must do, when I'm visiting my fam. in CALI.

8. Stix I had it at my wedding reception, need I say more :)


8 Things that happened yesterdayI can't remember yesterday, so I will just do today.


1. Listened to Noelle cry for an hour, still trying to figure out why (yes why I listened to it and why she was crying)

2. Hooked up my new (to me) computer in my house, no more freezing cold computer sessions in the garage.

3. Watched Bromance-stupid, don't watch it!!

4. Made dinner for my in laws and Marsh's friend, his sister and her family joined us.

5. Lost a 100 dollar bill!!!! UHHH-seriously!!! I think one of the kids went through my purse at the store and it fell out or they threw it out!!! I cried!!

6. Put the kids to bed (in one bed-their choice) and prayed with them. Enjoyed...still enjoying the silence....

7. Thought about how awesome it is that we missed the snow storm here in Oregon!!!8. Talked to Greg-random, I know, but, I did.


8 Things I am looking forward to


1. Getting out of this tiny house-when? I don't know, but I am (some would say I have already gone) MAD!!

2. American Idol Starting soon (see above) tee hee

3. Twilight 2, I know it's far away, but I can still look forward to it...get off my back!!

4. Going to bed, it's almost midnight and I am tired!

5. Waking up to the sound of someone crying (ok I'm not, but I was always told to think positively)

6. New years (I don't know why, I know we won't do anything, but, still, it's a holiday)

7. Getting sealed in the temple to my family, we've worked really hard for it and it will be the most...I can't even think of a word to describe the excitement I feel!!

8. Getting to the point when I don't want anymore kids. I told you I've gone MAD!!


8 Things on my wish-list


1. A new (bigger)place to live. (I told you...MAD)

2. To learn how to be a better mom, and wife.

3. To live in California.

4. Safety and happiness for my children.

5. Free gas for life (although, it hasn't been bad lately...knock on wood)

6. A real vacation with just Marsh and I (no offense to the kids, but I never had a honeymoon)

7. A better body

8 .5 million Dollars!!!

9. More wishes : )

No comments:

Post a Comment